[time-nuts] HP-103AR frequency beyond adjustment

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 02:23:27 EDT 2017

My HP-103AR has drifted beyond the ability of the "coarse" and "fine"
frequency adjustment capacitors. The 1 MHz output measures 0.999 9992 MHz
and will not go higher. The only thing I've not adjusted is the oven
temperature. I know there's been discussion of this subject here in the
past but my searches come up empty—I must be using the wrong keywords. The
103AR is just a toy for me so no harm is done if the frequency can't be
raised to 1 MHz but if it's possible I'd like to try. Have I missed
something somewhere?

Jeremy

--
Sent from my iPad 4.