[time-nuts] New GNSS chipsets

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Apr 1 20:06:10 EDT 2018

Bob,

If it was a glass of good bourbon, I'd take you up on that offer :-)

The Broadcom chipsets are touted as being specifically for phones. Whether
we'll be able to buy stand alone modules, I don't know. The uBlox chipsets
have in that past been widely available at rational prices. Hopefully the
new "9" series will be, also. As for the ST Micro, I haven't a clue, but
considering how their microcontrollers are so widely available from China,
who knows what will happen.

Joe Gray
W5JG