[time-nuts] Repairs and mods underway on HP 3586b

Tisha Hayes tisha.hayes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:31:13 EDT 2018

Bob,
Thanks so much, as soon as I saw the key sequence I knew where that was
going!

If only more manufacturers had a sense of humor.

We had a test-jig in our development lab that would go through a repeating
sequence and spit out a text string for each step it completed;

"It slices"   *BEEP*
"It dices"    *BEEP*
"It will cut a cow in half"  "BEEP,BEEP*

-ad infinitum

After that ran for a couple of days straight our engineering manager made
us move the jig to a room far far away from his office.
Tisha

*Ms. Tisha Hayes*