[time-nuts] TS2100: List of root commands?

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 12:36:05 EDT 2018

No control voltage change of an OCXO in a year  is amazing. What is the OCXO
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 4/5/2018 10:52:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, gerhard at wittreich.org writes:

 Bruce,

The link Azelio Boriani shared is the source I used when doing the same
project. Please, post your results. MIne has been running for several years
now without any issues. I track the OCXO control voltage register in the
2100. It has 65535 steps and over long periods (1 year) that control
voltage hasn't changed. At the very beginning, it did take about 30-60 days
for the control voltage to settle down. The only time I get a change is in
rare situations where the unit is powered down. When it restarts it may
settle into a different control voltage. I have the unit on a UPS and have
backup generator for the house.

Gerhard R Wittreich, P.E.