[time-nuts] Looking for IEEE-488 codes and formats for Datum 9700AT Programmable Time System

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Apr 7 23:27:08 EDT 2018

Hi

Actually the manual is moot on any sort of remote control. The RS-232 section refers you to an insert
in the back of the manual. I’d guess that the 488 stuff was done the same way.

Nasty question: Are you sure you have the 488 option installed?  It would not be the first piece of gear
produced that never really got a 488 firmware version …..

Bob