[time-nuts] Tbolt temperature sensitivity.

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Apr 8 10:53:51 EDT 2018

Hi

Back a while, I ran a fleet of TBolt’s and other GPSDO’s for quite a while.
They all ran into HP counters to monitor the PPS outputs. I never saw
any of them hit or slip at the 100 ns level. Indeed different GPSDO
firmware does the time / frequency tradeoff differently.  I’ve also run them
against various Cs standards. The results there were pretty much the same.

None of the environments I was running in were very crazy. They all held a
couple degrees C and the cycles were in the one hour-ish range.

Bob