[time-nuts] Meinberg (Rode & Schwartz), ED170MP GPS Receiver

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 11:28:09 EDT 2018

I think you can use the GPSMON32 with the ED170
<https://www.meinbergglobal.com/download/utils/windows/mbg-gpsmon32-v228.exe>
I have an ED167MP, it works only with its downconverter antenna and
the rear panel has 2 serial ports and a network connection (a
Lantronix serial_port/telnet adapter, a simple serial port over
ethernet).