[time-nuts] Dual GPSDO - any advantage?

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 16:28:40 EDT 2018

Unless I copied the number incorrectly earlier it does seem likely that Ebay has pulled that auction.

It may still be showing up to those who "bought" them but a straight search on that number returns nothing,
either in completed or running listings, nor does it show up now in searches for "Trimble GPSDO" which is how I found it earlier.

If anyone's interested, and in case there's still any doubts, one version of the Bob Mokia listing under his Ebay ID of amoj1010, that was copied photos and all to provide this auction, is still current and is # 252162780444.

Nigel, GM8PZR