[time-nuts] Dual GPSDO - any advantage?

Richard Solomon w1ksz at outlook.com
Tue Apr 10 17:25:58 EDT 2018

In the past I have had excellent experiences with e-Bay when it comes to

bad sellers. If the parts never arrive, there is no question, I got a refund.

If the parts were not as described, still no problems.

e-Bay seems to have been more on the side of the Buyer lately. A far cry

from their early days when the Seller's word was Gospel.

73, Dick, W1KSZ