[time-nuts] suggestions on getting 24 Mhz ?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Apr 11 14:15:45 EDT 2018

Hi

> On Apr 11, 2018, at 12:11 PM, Graham / KE9H <ke9h.graham at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Phase noise is (usually) more important than absolute frequency accuracy.

It’s probably well worth looking into exactly what you are after in terms of phase noise,
spurs, and stability *before* deciding on a solution. In some cases things like DDS spurs
are a non-issue. In other cases phase noise at certain offsets is a really big deal, but at
other offsets … it’s a non-issue.

Bob