[time-nuts] Introduction & GPSDO Question

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 19 21:13:48 EDT 2018

Hi Tom:

Does the unit have a serial port?. If so may want to try and connect it to your pc and use the Lady Heather GPSDO monitoring program. From what you describe by the LED's it is possible it has not locked, or still trying to perform a survey, or maybe a error. Usually a green solid LED somewhere indicates a lock.

http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm

-=Bryan=-