[time-nuts] lady heather on headless linux box

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:35:43 EDT 2018

Works fine.

I'm running RHEL6 and had to add -rlt to the linker line in the makefile
(and no additional changes), as well as do a yum install libX11-devel (and
install the dependencies yum wanted me to install).

Douglas Bercich is exactly right, you need the X11 dev libraries installed
even if you're headless without X11.

-Bob N3XKB