[time-nuts] PulsePuppy Status

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Feb 7 14:45:17 EST 2018

For those who ordered a PulsePuppy oscillator carrier board from TAPR --
we quoted early February delivery so I wanted to give a quick update.

The boards are in hand and the kits ready to go, except... USPS managed
to lose the box of programmed PICs on its way from my house to the TAPR
office.  I should be getting a new batch from Mouser tomorrow, and have
them on the way back to the office by Monday (via UPS this time).  With
luck, we should be able to ship kits by the end of next week.

Sorry for the delay; if not for the lost package we would have shipped
last week.

(If you're not familiar with the PulsePuppy, here's the link:
https://www.tapr.org/kits_pp.html.  We'll have plenty of kits available
once the PIC chip problem is solved.)

John