[time-nuts] eBay GPS antenna test results.

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Feb 11 10:24:30 EST 2018

Hi

Well, good news / bad news I guess. The seller is at least responding to your
input. They also did not come back with something about “there is no voltage
spec”. It’s quite possible that they are the 5th person in a chain of sellers and
a substitution got made (unknown to them) at seller 3.

I’d hook up a power supply, a current meter and a couple of clip leads. Shoot a
cell phone picture at 5V and one a second one at 10V. That’s all it should take.
If you have more than one DVM, that would make things even more clear.

Bob