[time-nuts] eBay GPS antenna test.

Trevor N. qb4 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 17 15:07:38 EST 2018

It's still extremely rare to see a low-priced used triple-frequency
antenna on ebay. For less than US$300 I've only spotted extremely
beat-up Zephyr Geodetic Model 2s and a few Leica AX1203+ GNSS (only
the "+GNSS" model is triple-frequency) (there is one up right now).

  I've seen at least one Zephyr 2 listing that had a picture of a
Zephyr 1 attached (look for the bigger bump in the top center on the
model 2).

I have yet to see a triple-frequency receiver for under $500....