[time-nuts] Lady Heather v6.0 Beta for Windows .EXE file

wa2lbi at gmail.com wa2lbi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 05:31:05 EST 2018

I have gotten around the EXE mailing problem by changing the file extension.  You could use EXX, for example, before attaching it to the email.  When the file is received, the recipient just saves the file with an EXE extension.
I recommend running your antivirus program's file scanner on the received file before using it.

KenWA2LBILG G6

------ Original message------From: Mark SimsDate: Thu, Feb 22, 2018 23:05To: time-nuts at febo.com;Cc: Subject:[time-nuts] Lady Heather v6.0 Beta for Windows .EXE file
I have had a LOT of requests for the Windows version of the latest version (v6.0 Beta) of Lady Heather for Windows.   Unfortunately aggressive blocking of .exe files by ISPs makes it very hard to email the .exe file (even password protected .zip files get blocked).  Also very few Windows users seem to be able to compile the code.

I've put a copy of the Windows .exe and documentation comments on EEVBLOG:
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/lady-heather-v6-beta-for-windows-exe/msg1434005/#msg1434005

This is just the .exe  To use it you will need to have v5.0 installed and working (from ke5fx.com) and replace the v5.0 heather.exe file with this one (backup your old .exe first).

This version supports LOTs of new devices (including TruePosition, PRS10, X72, and SA22.c devices) and has a lot of new features.  Check the heather.txt file for the command line options for selecting your device type and the new features.