[time-nuts] Teardown of Chinese made eBay GPS antenna.

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 12:42:27 EST 2018

 > The Chinese have no concept of, or ignore, intellectual property rights.

Do not forget that China is a communist government and culture..
And has been since about 1948.
So no one left who was raised under a different system of government.
Under communism, every thing is owned by "the people."
If people can't individually own land or property, how could they possibly
own something like an idea?
It is a fundamentally incomprehensible concept.
So they don't think they are doing something wrong when use someone else's
idea, or software, or design.

But they have figured out that their foreign customers get all upset when
they do re-use their ideas and designs.

So the government is making "adjustments" so that they can fit in with the
rest of the world, but only recently.

Enough off-topic, sorry.

--- Graham

==