[time-nuts] Looking for some Frequency Electronics info....

Richard Solomon w1ksz at outlook.com
Fri Feb 23 12:49:26 EST 2018

I received mine yesterday, fired it up today and the Red Fault light lit up. I expected that.

I checked the Power, +5 and +15 looked OK.

Nothing out of either 100 MHz spigots. I hooked up the 10 MHz Input to my GPSDO and

still nothing out either 100 MHz spigot. Also checked with the Int/Ext switch in both

positions.

At this point, I have done all I can do. Until someone smarter than me finds something, up

on the shelf it goes.

BTW, they did put a lot of screws on the cover !!

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ