[time-nuts] HP 5065A super

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Sat Feb 24 06:07:26 EST 2018

FRK is possible candidate we are looking at it add filter, reduce time constant Corby did but forgot to reduce filter  time constant. 5065A is 0.05 seconds.

We have to many projects low on the list Juerg is right now doing the new A9 for Corby
If any body wants to seriously get involved contact me off list
Bert Kehren