[time-nuts] Beware the Casio WaveCeptor analog watch

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 21:32:52 EST 2018

Hi All;

I have has a Citizen as well and it has been bullet proof skiing, cycling and such well over five years. I did a quick search because when I purchased it was really pricey but a quick search and Zales has what appears the exact model:

Analog Citizen Eco-Drive® Skyhawk Atomic Titanium Solar 200M Flight Chronograph Watch (Model: JY0010-50E) $233 shipped. I know that is a bit more expensive but it is amazing.

Cheers;

Thomas Knox