[time-nuts] Stable32 now available

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Fri Jan 5 09:21:09 EST 2018

Lulu is currently having a promotion with free postage for those
contemplating ordering a copy of the manual from Lulu.

Get free mail or 50% off ground shipping!
Use promo code *SHIPIT2018*
Expires Jan 8 at 11:59 pm ET

http://www.lulu.com/shop/william-riley/stable32-user-manual/paperback/product-3507840.html

Lulu frequently has specials, sometimes a percentage discount plus
reduced or no shipping.

https://www.lulu.com/

cheers, Graham