[time-nuts] AM vs PM noise of signal sources

Ulrich Rohde ka2weu at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 08:02:59 EST 2018

This and related topics are  presented in :

[BOOK] The design of modern microwave oscillators for wireless applications: theory and optimizationUL Rohde, AK Poddar, G Böck - 2005 - books.google.com
Delivering the best possible solution for phase noise and output power efficiency in
oscillators This complete and thorough analysis of microwave oscillators investigates all
aspects of design, with particular emphasis on operating conditions, choice of resonators
and transistors, phase noise, and output power. It covers both bipolar transistors and FETs.
Following the authors' guidance, readers learn how to design microwave oscillators and …
  Cited by 198 Related articles All 6 versions

73 de Ulrich , N1 UL