[time-nuts] Identify RFTGM-II-XO Part

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jan 10 09:44:54 EST 2018

Hi

I would second Paul’s input. Is the unit actually working at the moment? Some
of the circuits in these gizmos *do* run pretty hot in normal operation.

If there is a problem with that device, before I paid $67 for the replacement part
(or anything close to that) I probably would convert it all to 10 MHz out. The whole
“15 MHz” thing made sense to Lucent. It does not make a lot of sense to anybody
who is not making CDMA base stations.

Bob