[time-nuts] PBS, Tue evening, The Secret of Tuxedo Park

Heinz Breuer hbreuer at debitel.net
Wed Jan 17 05:09:56 EST 2018

Thanks for the link. I watched it on the internet with my iPhone. I have to admit that I never heard of Alfred Lee Loomis before, maybe because he was not known in Germany.

OT: I have a fundamental problem with these kind of documentation as I always ask myself which movie sequence is real and authentic and what is staged (Hollywood style).
I would certainly appreciate if authentic sequences could be marked as authentic movie sequence.
Maybe it's just me as I retired my TV 26 years ago.
vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet