[time-nuts] Time interval measurement vs dual mixer method

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Thu Jan 18 14:13:54 EST 2018

Luciano,

Not sure what you mean by "two measures made on the same DUT  never
coincide".

The plotter program takes out wraps which since your phase gain is so
large are due to happen.

For lower Tau measurements just adjust the phase for close to equal and
run shorter plots.

These can be spliced into the longer Tau plot.

I routinely get repeatable plots on the same DUT with my DMTD setup.

Careful setup and understanding what you can and cannot accomplish is the
key.

Cheers,

Corby