[time-nuts] SI5328

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 08:51:13 EST 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 4:34 AM, ew via time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com>
wrote:

> In my opinion the SI 5328 is worth looking at for time nut application,
> like offset frequency. My problem is solder ability. Does any one know a
> source for an evaluation board or as an alternative a source that would do
> a small volume assembly?
>
> Bert Kehren

There is a development board. It is about $200. Search for SI5328-EVB from
the usual places.

https://octopart.com/search?q=si5328-evb&start=0

You can download the support software and try it out ahead of time from
here:

https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/timing/clock/si5328-evb-development-kit

There have been several discussions about it as part of Leo Bodanar's
GPSDOs. Search the recent archives of this list:

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=time-nuts%40febo.com&q=si5328

Mark