[time-nuts] Suggestion for a timing GPS receiver (Trimble / Ublox / other?)

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 11:45:49 EST 2018

Paride
The LEA-5T differs from other devices only that it has saw tooth information that can be used for correction or in a loop' I did a board and have one with variable delay using the 5T. Looking at the picture I do not even see an output for that information. Any later standard $10 module will be as good or better because he mentions 15 ns.
What do you need and please also look at what GPS is able to do without ionospheric correction
Bert