[time-nuts] M12 furono

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:17:07 EST 2018

I have a unit out to Mark Sims for eval and testing with Lady Heather.

Furuno isn't honoring last year's quote.   For qty 100+ they quoted me
$35.00 each.  That was the quote for qty 1 last year.  I pushed back and
they dropped it slightly to $33.94 -not much of a discount and that's their
1000+ unit price.

Assuming all is well on the Lady Heather front I will offer them at the
$35.00 price+shipping, whatever that may be.  When they were several
dollars cheaper I didn't worry about moving them.  At this price, I don't
want to risk having 65 sitting on the shelf and 65*cost to pay back on the
toy card.    This way I can open a time period for orders and just order as
many as are needed.  If it's over 100, I will absolutely pass the slight
savings on to the buyer.

Hang tight!

-Bob
N3XKB