[time-nuts] LT1016 as a pulse shaper...

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sat Mar 3 20:52:36 EST 2018

The attached circuit is suitable for testing the PN of various CMOS inveters etc used as sine to CMOS converters.
Just adjust the input LC network and resistors to suit the source, frequency, power and CMOS device Vcc.
Select  the resistor in series with the CMOS output to produce a total series R ~ 68 ohms when the CMOS device output R is included. Some fast CMOS devices (esp clock drivers) have an output R close to 50 ohms as they are intended to drive 50 ohm source terminated transmision lines.
Output network LC values are selected to suit the output frequency of the CMOS device.

Bruce