[time-nuts] WWV or Net Clock controlled oscillator

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:57:53 EST 2018

There is indeed a 60Hz out picdiv from Tom Van Baak -
http://www.leapsecond.com/pic/picdiv.htm. It's not in that list but ask Tom.

I've just used one (modified for 50Hz out) to drive a 1A H-bridge circuit
that supplies a 12V peak-peak square wave to an old LED clock, replacing
the original wall-wart.
It works very nicely, and is driven by the 10MHz output of a cheap surplus
GPSDO.