[time-nuts] Need a Watch Recommendation

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon Mar 5 19:21:59 EST 2018

Don,

I am very pleased with the performance of my CITIZEN Eco-Drive SKYHAWK.  It can receive WWVB (USA), JJY (Japan), or DCF77 (Germany).  I am convinced it is accurate to within 1 second at all times.  It is a 'Blue Angels' watch, part of the NaviHawk series I think.

http://www.citizenwatch-global.com/support/pdf/u600/e.pdf

The link to the manual is above.

Good luck.

Joe