[time-nuts] My Favorite Accurate Watch

Alan Woodman woodla at wowway.com
Mon Mar 5 19:34:20 EST 2018

I recently bought a Citizen Eco-Drive satellite watch that syncs to the satellites we all appreciate. I also like not having to worry about batteries and the synthetic sapphire crystal keeps it scratch free. It does need to see the sky periodically even through windows but re-syncs in a few seconds. I can check if it believes it needs to be synced although it does so itself if it can see the sky.  It’s multi-functions, while confusing to first set up are worthwhile. Only wish it was available in Ti since s/steel is a little heavier but it’s the perfect lazy man’s watch for me.