[time-nuts] ?==?utf-8?q? Suggest time-and-tech related locations in Switzerland

Henk Peek henkp at nikhef.nl
Thu Mar 15 14:07:56 EDT 2018

Hi Dave,

I, you and more time-nuts (?) go to the Hamradio meeting Friedrichshafen June 1 - 3. Is there interest in an informal be together?

Guided tours for individuals to Visit CERN

https://visit.cern/tours/guided-tours-individuals
Tours will be organized in groups of 24 visitors in the same language. CERN organizes up to 5 such tour every day, up to 8 during the Summer. The tour offers an introduction to CERN, followed by a visit to an historic area of CERN and to the operations centre of one of the experiments.You have to book your Guided tour for individuals by submitting the web form. Your tour is only be confirmed when you receive a positive answer by e-mail. All tours are free of charge.

Please check the following https://visit.cern/tours/important-instructions. Failure to respect any of these instructions may lead to your guided tour being cancelled.

When you do not have an conformed guided-tour, Cern has 2 permanent exhibitions. They offer a very good alternative to get an idea on what CERN looks like from the inside. They are accessible freely, no reservation needed. At one of the exhibitions is an Cern goody shop.

Best regards, Henk PA0HZP