[time-nuts] Looking for information on True Position GPSDO.

Bill Byrom time at radio.sent.com
Sun Mar 18 17:02:20 EDT 2018

I don't have one, but I see some Time-nuts posts in 2017 about this
board and communications with it, such as:
https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2017-October/107096.html

https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2017-May/105124.html

I also found:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/gpsdo-loss-of-satellitesfix-troubleshooting/https://github.com/pigrew/trueposctrl