[time-nuts] Wanted schematic Oscilloquartz B-1325 5MHz OXCO

Heinz Breuer hbreuer at debitel.net
Fri Mar 23 17:47:33 EDT 2018

Hello to the group,
I just got another Telefunken ZA 100 KK Masterclock with IRIG A and IRIG B outputs. This was a time standard used by German Bundeswehr and has an Oscilloquartz B-1325 5MHz OXCO. It is probably about 40 years old. It uses an old style HP cabinet which was used with the HP 8640. In fact one ZA 100 KK has the older grey color cabinet and the other the newer light brown color.

As expected the ZA 100 KK was dead on arrival. I have not looked into it but will start with the power supply and tantalum capacitors.

That reminded me that the OXCO in my other ZA 100 KK is off frequency. It is outside the tuning range by about 0.5 Hz. A couple years ago I tried to find a schematic and even contacted Oscilloquartz in Neuchatel/Switzerland but didn't get a response. As a result the ZA 100 KK went onto the shelf about 8 years ago.

I hope somebody here might have a schematic of the B-1325 OXCO.

I am also locking for a matching DCF 77 receiver for the ZA 100 KK for more than 10 years but never found one. I do have a couple daughter displays.

vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet