[time-nuts] Timestamping audio waveforms

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Mar 31 16:53:53 EDT 2018

tshoppa at gmail.com said:
> Or should I, say, take the PPS from a GPS, and feed it into channel 2, with
> the audio going into channel 1, and make a stereo recording?  ...

I assume the audio API is for a batch of samples.  If you get time stamps on
a stream of batches, you can work out the frequency of the crystal the audio
A/D is using.

I think you will need the PPS approach to calibrate the delay through the
system.  If it's low enough, you can drop it.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.