[time-nuts] nuts about position (cheap receiver)

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu May 3 09:27:49 EDT 2018

Hi

Thank goodness it now is almost all self contained. Typing three or for lines of a script is *so* last century :)

Sounds very cool !!!!!!

LH continues to do amazing things. She is an impressive lady. Do you ever have time to sleep?

My guess is that some sort of write up for doing the submittal to each of the “likely victim” agencies will be
needed. Then of course there is the data reduction and plotting on the returned file …… hmmm …… :)

Bob