[time-nuts] Sub 5e-13 ADEV GPSDO

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Tue May 15 06:07:26 EDT 2018

Thank you Ole
Juerg and I spend most our time on frequency,control and measuring. We also see 2 E-12 frequency using GPS and blame the Ionosphere. Which brings up the Question does the way you use the OEMV-3 in your experiment use L1 L2 compensation and where can I buy one? Looked for hours last night.
Second have you looked at the Furuno GT-87 we bought the latest version which claims 1.7 nsec saw tooth . Buerklin in Germany sells them, we bought some and I expect boards tomorrow. If you want some boards I mail them to you.
Bert