[time-nuts] Ublox M8T question

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 22:12:51 EDT 2018

I have it working now.    The problem was the way I was interpreting the satellite system gnssid:svid values in the RAWX message.  Basically the data for all the sat systems were being mapped to GPS prns.

Heather has a command for configuring which GNSS constellations that you want to use.  Ublox devices have some limits on which constellations that you can enable at the same time.

Heather's RINEX writer now supports RINEX v2.11 and v3.03 (needs a couple of tweaks).    But none of the processing services support v3.xx so no way to test it.  I'm currently writing a 2.11 file with GPS/SBAS/GLONASS/GALILEO data... hopefully that will work.   I've done GPS/GLONASS/SBAS files from a NVS-08C.