[time-nuts] Tektronix FCA3103 ADEV measurement tau setting problem

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed May 30 12:18:23 EDT 2018

On 5/28/2018 1:44 PM, Bob kb8tq wrote:
> Hi
>
> TimeLab will work with some counters and it will do most of the common plots. It is indeed free …..
>
> Bob

The TimeLab manual says it will support any counter that can
dump data in Talk Only mode.  The Tek manual doesn't mention
Talk Only mode.  The TimeLab manual also (vaguely) says it
will support the HP53132, but doesn't specify if this is
simply referring to Talk Only mode, or a more complete interface.
The Tek manual says that it has a 53132 compatibility mode
available over GPIB using SCPI commands.  If the TimeLab
interface uses SCPI as well, I might be in business.  Does
anyone know about that?

Rick N6RK