[volt-nuts] Chinese voltage reference

Didier Juges didier_juges at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 02:19:34 UTC 2009

Partial translation:

DIY High Accuracy Voltage Reference
第一部分,概述电子电路的电压基准最早是用稳压二极管,利用了二极管反向击穿后的非常陡的雪崩电压特性来进行电压稳定,比如国产的2CW14。 The first part, an overview of electronic circuits of the voltage reference is the first regulator diode, the diode reverse breakdown after the use of a very steep avalanche voltage characteristics for voltage stability, such as homemade 2CW14. 这类稳压管小电压的具有比较大的负温度特性,高电压的具有较大的正温度特性,稳定度和噪音也比较差。 Such a small voltage regulator tube has a relatively large negative temperature characteristics, high voltage has a large positive temperature characteristics, stability, and noise is also relatively poor. 但由于结构简单、非常便宜,目前还广泛用于要求不高的场合。 However, simple structure, very cheap, is still widely used in less demanding occasions.
后来国内高精度的场合大量使用补偿的稳压二极管,用正偏二极管的负向温度系数抵消稳压二极管的正温度系数,2DW7C(后来改型为2DW232)是最典型的高精度的,温度系数小到0.005%/C,即50ppm/C。 Subsequent occasions, the domestic high-precision large-scale use of compensation regulator diode is biased diode with the negative temperature coefficient of offset voltage regulator diode to the positive temperature coefficient, 2DW7C (later modified to 2DW232) is the most typical of the high-precision, the temperature coefficient of as small as 0.005% / C, that is 50ppm / C. 总体精度为0.1%级别的。 Overall accuracy of 0.1% level.
再后来,能带隙(Bandgap)集成电路大量出现,比如最常用的LM385-1.2(温漂30ppm/C,电流范围大)、TL431(并联稳压),广泛用于各种电源和电子电路中。 Still later, the band gap (Bandgap) integrated circuits appeared in large numbers, such as the most commonly used LM385-1.2 (Drift 30ppm / C, large current range), TL431 (shunt regulator), widely used in various power and electronic circuits . 另外,伴随着方便且价廉的三端稳压器的大量使用(比如7805,温飘不到1mV/C,噪音大约80uV),使得电源供电水平大大提高。 In addition, along with convenient and inexpensive three-terminal regulator of the large-scale use (such as 7805, temperature drift less than 1mV / C, the noise around 80uV), makes the power supply has greatly improved.

图1、2,一些常见的稳压管和基准(图上自左向右与表中从上到下对应) Figure 1,2, some of the common voltage regulator tube and the base (Figure on the table from left to right and from top to bottom correspond to)
图3,HP3456A 六位半万用表内基准板,用的就是LM399类型的基准(LT1826-1249-5)。 Figure 3, HP3456A six and a half meter in the base plate, with the benchmark is the LM399 type (LT1826-1249-5). 据说HP3457A(6 3/4位万用表并可扩充到7又3/4位)内部基准与这个完全一样。 Said HP3457A (6 3 / 4 Wei multimeter can be expanded to 7 and 3 / 4) Internal reference with this exactly the same.
图4,从我的HP 34401A(6位半万用表)的维修手册中可以看到,电路图明确标明基准U403是LM399,而元件列表中的生产部件号正是1826-1249。 Figure 4, from my HP 34401A (6 ½-digit multimeter) maintenance manuals can be seen clearly marked benchmark circuit U403 is a LM399, and the production of components in the list is the part number 1826-1249.

(Courtesy Google Translations: http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en#)
Change Russian to Chinese, enter the web page and click "Translate"

It looks much better when you translate the page directly on your computer

Didier