[volt-nuts] Which meter?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 04:34:26 UTC 2009

I read a Fluke report on the development of their JJ array.  In it they pretty much debunked the accumulated wisdom of low thermal wiring.   Their testing showed that one had to empirically determine the best wiring for the application.

They wound up using a plated, stranded wire...  the exact opposite of what conventional wisdom would dictate.

One other point, how many people truly think about the wire and the connections
?  These add more error then any of the equipment I mentioned.  Damn few binding
posts are even worth considering for real work, but no one considers that
either.  For serious work those laboratory gold plated beryllium-copper cables
are very expensive.  How many people have those laying around ?  Not many !