[volt-nuts] low emf binding post

siebenborn siebenborn at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 13 17:05:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

my name is Gerd and this is my first post to the group.

I have a question to the experts:

In an older thread, binding post's from POMONA, the 3770 shall be
the first choice, if low emf is required. These binding post are made
of tellurium copper alloy, which make this low thermal emf possible.
Do you aggree ?

I'm not sure :
The area which 'makes' the electrical connection is gold, not the
the alloy. So why not use any other gold plated quality connector ?

Thank you !

Regards

Gerd