[volt-nuts] Generating a square waveform 2Gbps

AlBundy buzonazo+voltnuts at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:09:39 UTC 2010

Hi list:

I have reading this list some months, but always in "read-only mode".
This is my first post.

My work is a bit strange: I make endurance test on electronic
components, comparing characteristics
of the samples before and after the tests.

My work now is with a module that needs differential input signal
(LVDS) at 2Gbps.
Normally we use a commercial pulse pattern generator with differential
capabilities to test only one module each time,
but now we need to generate 10 modules simultaneously.

I have searching integrated circuits working as oscillators able to
generate signals up to Gbps, but
I can only find commercial circuits up to Mbps.

Could you give some good indication, please?

Best regards
--
AlBundy