[volt-nuts] HP 3458A cal

Dick Moore richiem at hughes.net
Fri Aug 27 02:46:58 UTC 2010

@ Greg Burnett -- thanks for the explanation Greg. I agree, the Standards Lab cal is the way to go. Not sure I can make it happen this year. May have to do the STE9000 cal, evalutae just how far (or not) this old dog has gone off the trail, and then set up an account to accumulate pennies for the full cal next year. Sigh.

Best,
Dick Moore