[volt-nuts] Way OT [WAS: do you like Labview in your labs?]

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Dec 8 15:16:07 UTC 2010

OK, I did join the thread -- but my posting was about programming
languages for data acquisition, which was pretty closely related to the
original, relatively on-topic, subject!

I recognize that the folks who inhabit both time-nuts and volt-nuts are
curious and clever, and that there will be off-topic diversions.  I ask
folks to exercise self-control, and think that *polite* reminders are OK
when things do drift.  But I also value my blood pressure so I try not
to get too heated up unless things degenerate into rudeness or complete
lack of respect for the other list members' bandwidth.

John
----