[volt-nuts] Analog Data logger search

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 17:08:15 UTC 2010

I'm looking for a low cost and simple solution to replace an old 12 bit
DataQ ADC in my "nut" project.
What I'll like to find is a 16 bit bipolar ADC system or a four and half
digit DVM / multimeter with PC data logging capability on a single channel
in the 100 to 1000 samples per second range.
It would be nice if it was something that does not take a ton of programming
time and effort to get working and is readily available and cheap.
Software that allows flexible real time graphing display and simple data
logging on a PC is important.
Cost and overall time and effort to implement, when figuring about ten
units, being important considerations.

WarrenS