[volt-nuts] Keithley 2001 Multimeter Fault

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Mar 4 21:01:20 UTC 2010

Because of the extreme number of patents, and the broad way
in which they are written, the probability is very high that
any electronic device made is infringing on at least one patent.

If companies behave as good corporate citizens, and put out
their schematics, source code, and other documentation, they
are essentially begging to be sued for patent infringement.

If they keep the schematics and other documentation as a
closely held secret, it makes it much harder, and in some cases
illegal, to find out if they have infringed your patents.

Innovation through litigation!

-Chuck Harris