[volt-nuts] Keithley 2001 Multimeter Fault

Alan Scrimgeour scrimgap at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 00:14:04 UTC 2010

Ah, right: IP = Intellectual Property. I guess they might just be worried
about people stealing their design too, plus, if they can get customers to
accept not having schematics for whatever reason, they get a monopoly on
repairs.

Seems like I'm going to have to resort to reverse engineering - hope the pcb
doesn't have more than 2 layers!

Alan