[volt-nuts] Fluke 845AB Null Detector

Alan Scrimgeour scrimgap at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 20:04:16 UTC 2010

Oops! Forgot to check the manual.
Your memory is correct.
Mine meets the noise spec. but the zero control covers too large a range and
consequently it's impossible to turn it in small enough increments to zero
perfectly.
This is what the 845AB manual says about noise (and zero):
MAXIMUM NOISE (input shorted)
RANGE                    NOISE (peak-to-peak)
1 µV                          0.20 µV
3 µV                          0.25 µV
10 uV - 1000 V      0.30 µV

STABILITY OF ZERO